- Visit Google Search Console and sign in with your Google account credentials.
- Once logged in, select your website from the Sidebar. If you haven’t added your website to Google Search Console yet, you’ll need to do so by clicking on the “Add a property” button and following the instructions to verify ownership.
- In the sidebar, click on the Sitemap” menu under the Index section.
- In the Add a new sitemap field, enter the URL of your Sitemap. For example, if your sitemap is located at https://yoursite.com/sitemap.xml, enter sitemap.xml after your domain name.
- Click on the Submit button to add your sitemap to Google Search Console.
Once you’ve submitted your Sitemap, you’ll see a success message confirming the submission:
By following these steps, you can easily submit your sitemap URL to Google Search Console, allowing Google to better understand and index the structure of your website.